- Agriculture and allied sciences rest on three pillars and each pillar have their own mission statements.
- To develop the curriculum based on the needs and aspirations of the potential employers.
- The impart problem solving skills in agriculture and allied sciences based on the real world scenario and also collate the theory and experimental learning
- To integrate professional, interdisciplinary and entrepreneurial apptitude among the students following the ethical and societal values.
- To collaborate with internationally renowned educational institutions for imparting knowledge on state of the art technologies in agriculture and allied sciences.
- Develop agronomic and horticultural crops aimed towards climate resilient agriculture following precision agricultural technologies
- To develop appropriate agrarian technologies thus improving the livelihood of the community at large and agrarian society in particular.
- Blending of plant and animal science research through coupling of traditional technologies and precision agriculture.
- To develop gender friendly technologies to improve the nutritional security of the society.
- Conduct joint research with different agro input industries and develop new agro input products.
Extension and outreach Mission:
- To create community based agriculture extension services so as to have an holistic development of the society.
- To strengthen “lab to land” program for disseminating the need based capacity building trainings and share the research results among the society.
- To conduct collaborative agricultural research with non government organizations aimed at community and gender upliftment.